Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Tears

I don't think I have ever cried so much in my entire life as I have cried in the past week since my wee guy was born.  I don't cry very often at all and now I'm tearing up multiple times a day.

I love this little guy so much and it kills me that he has to be be in the hospital all alone without his Mom or Dad.  Every day when it's time for me to go home, I don't want to leave him.

He is the light of my life and if there was anything I could do or sacrifice to keep him from having to be in pain or suffer any more than he has already I would do it.

I was in a toy store yesterday picking up a couple of gifts for my cousins and something for my wee guy and the clerk was asking about the kids and I almost burst into tears at the cash register.

Even just thinking about him can set me off.  I just want him to be able to come home with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment