Sunday, December 26, 2010

Your First Christmas

Dear Rob,

Today was our first Christmas together.  It wasn't quite what I had envisioned for our first Christmas, but it was good all the same.  Your Dad and I came to see you at the hospital and you looked so cute in the little Santa hat they dressed you in.


Santa and his elf dropped by the hospital and brought you some presents and took a picture with you.

Look at your haul from Santa this year:


Next year will be even better because you will be at home with us.  

And there are a bunch of presents from your your family and friends waiting for you at home.  We opened them for you and we think you'll like them.  

I wish we could have had snuggles today, but you are still on your breathing tube which meant we couldn't have our snuggles.  Hopefully soon you'll  be able to have snuggles with me.  I miss them and I'm sure you do too.  


Love Mom




No comments:

Post a Comment