Friday, December 24, 2010

And update - with Video!!

Today our wee Rob got his PICC line in which should make life much easier for him.  There won't be as many tubes going into him with the line.  This is a very good thing.

And now I present you with little Rob's "I want my diaper changed" dance.  It's not the best video, but we caught some on tape.  He did have some wilder "I want my diaper changed" dances earlier in the day.  Right now he can't cry out loud due to the breathing tube so he's come up with this little dance.  It's closer to the end of the video.




And speaking of diapers.  I got to change his diaper for the first time today.  Up until now all I've really been able to do is give him snuggles and put some milk into his feeding tube.  I'm quite certain I'll get super tired of changing diapers, but it was kind of nice to actually be able to do something for him.  

We're still waiting for a spot for him in the NICU, but that's ok for now as everyone in the CCU really enjoys having him around.  They don't usually get such tiny babies.  

No comments:

Post a Comment