Sunday, December 19, 2010

Happy 1 Week Birthday!

Well today our wee Rob is a whole week old.  I can hardly believe all that's happened in this one week.  I think I'm still a little in surprised mode.  

It seems he was a really good boy last night and didn't have to go back onto the breathing tube.  He's still on the Sipap though.  But given the choice of one or the other I would choose the Sipap.

I'm hoping in the next few days they will be able to take him off that too.  That would be fantastic because we could feed him with a bottle then or if he goes upstairs to the ward I could breasfeed him.  So that would be super awesome.  

Today was a day of snuggles.  Pretty much the whole time I was there today was spent snuggling.  He was super flaked out in my lap when I got the nurse to take this picture of us.  


No comments:

Post a Comment