Monday, December 13, 2010

Meeting the Family

Dear Rob,

Today you are 1 day old and a bunch of your family came by to meet you!  They are so excited that you are here.

This is your Grandma (my Mom)
She told me she had to stuff her hands in her pockets because she 
just wanted to pick you up and hug you.

This is your Grandpa (my Dad)
He thinks you're pretty nifty and you'll have to watch out when you are a little older
because he will tease you a bit.  


This is your Aunt Jo (my sister)
I had to include the two pictures.  The expression on her face was priceless in the first picture as she looked like she was a afraid to touch you (not true as she touched you before that)


This is your Uncle Kirk (Jo's Husband)
He thinks you're pretty nifty.

Also, your Uncle Rich (Bruce's Brother) came by as well.  
For some reason we didn't get a picture of him with you, but we'll get one with him soon.  




No comments:

Post a Comment