Thursday, January 20, 2011

Waiting

Well we seem to be in waiting mode.  Rob and I are being transferred over to St. Joseph's for the growing and we just aren't sure when it is going to happen. 

Maybe today, maybe not.  So I'm all packed and ready to go if he is. 

In other news, Mr. Rob has started to go through his outfits like crazy.  He's been playing games with the nurses who don't know him so well and making messes when he's getting his diaper changed.  I'm on to him and haven't any problems for awhile. 

I don't know what kind of facilites they have over at the new place so updates may be a little sporadic.  I do have a bunch of items and photos to post once we're back in the land of easy access internet. 

He is also as of today 6.1 pounds.  He's growing like crazy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment