Friday, August 10, 2012

Bubble Wrap and Food tossing

I haven't written in a little while, it was super crazy with Munchkin being up at Bloorview and there didn't seem to be enough hours in the day. Munchkin is home now, which is fantastic and is doing really really well. I'm sure I will fill in a few posts with details in the next few days as I have a bit more time. But tonight he was super funny. At dinner he was showing his preferences for food. He started doing this over the past few days. If he doesn't like or want the finger food I give him, he grabs it in his left hand flings his arm out and drops it on the floor. He really didn't like the veggie nuggets and they all were put on the floor as soon as they were handed to him they landed on the floor. What a funny little guy. Then after dinner I put a piece of bubble wrap from a package on the floor and had him stand on it. He had a ball stomping on the bubble wrap. The next time I do it with him I'll have to find the small bubbles since he's not quite heavy enough to pop the bubbles. He is such a cute little goof.

No comments:

Post a Comment