Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Happy Birthday

Two years ago you came in to our lives with a rush. You were eager to take on what the world had to offer. You have had your challenges, have endured more than any little boy should have to and you have overcame. You faced each challenge with the same happy outlook, a smile that melts hearts, a laugh and giggle that delights all around you, even on your worst days were we could get a smile from you. You have never let your disabilities stop you from your goals, you have simply adapted. For this reason alone, I know you will have many other successes in life no matter the difficulty before you.

Now on the cusp of walking it is hard to believe that just three months ago you learned how to sit up. You are growing up so fast now, trying desperately to catch up to the other little kids in your class. And I know that you will catch them. You have taught me so much in such a short time, you are my hero. I look forward to all that you will teach me as you grow up. Happy Birthday Robbie, my little boy. Love Dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment