Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Healing and getting better

So our little guy is doing better and better every day. My sister was telling me that the change in 3 days was huge. She had been here on Friday and came back to see him on Monday. As I post this he's playing in his crib. And he is becoming more and more my wee little boy I had before the surgery. I like that he's starting to be his cheerful self again. We still have a ways to go. He's not particularly interested in eating which means he might have to get his NG tube put back in. My poor skinny skinny little guy. We are hoping that in the next few days he will be transferred up to Bloorview so he can start his rehabilitation in earnest and can come home sooner rather than later. But overall he is doing well and his surgeon is pleased with him. So that's good.

No comments:

Post a Comment