Sunday, September 11, 2011

The Walk of Hope

Today Robbie and I participated in the Walk of Hope (the Ovarian Cancer fundraiser).   It was a 5 K walk in around Riverdale Park.


Robbie did great on the walk.  He got his own T-Shirt and everything.  Even if it was a little big, it was still neat.  And I was glad he got one too as the forecast was saying COLD, so I put him in long sleeves and pants which were really not needed.  He was so cute swimming in his t-shirt.  

Here we are wearing my T-Shirt together.

Here's hoping that this is the first of many Walks of Hope we'll go on together.  I think I would like to make it something we do together every year.  I managed to raise $150 for the cause.  

More info is at the winnerswalkofhope.ca and my page is here.


No comments:

Post a Comment