Friday, June 24, 2011

Everyone loves Munchkin

This Robbie guy of ours seems very popular.  I'm often stopped on the streets or have random people talk to me about him.  I wonder if this happens to everyone with a new baby?  I'm sure it does.  Today was no exception and it was a couple of ladies from the Buddhist temple around the corner from out house.  One of them was one of the nuns based on her mode of dress.  I got off the streetcar as they were walking up the street to wait for one.

Anyway, neither of the ladies spoke much in the way of english, but they had quite the chat with Robbie who provided smiles and giggles.  I have no idea what they were telling him, but he seemed to love it.  I ended up spending a good five minutes on the street corner.  They seemed very sad to see us go.

No comments:

Post a Comment