Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Robbie and his Mom Ride Again!

Well it's that time of year again.  Ride for Heart is coming up soon and we're getting ready for it.  My team is in full swing with fundraising efforts at our office and we're aiming to make this ride the best yet.
Munchkin and I heading off on our first walk to the grocery store together


Munchkin will be coming with me again this year in a bike trailer as our Team Mascot.  He's been our office's inspiration for the past several rides.

If you are thinking of making a donation to the Heart & Stroke Foundation this year, we would love it if you could do it though sponsoring us this year.  Research and education about heart disease is so important and I've already lost too many loved friends to heart disease and I don't want to lose any more.






No comments:

Post a Comment