Saturday, April 21, 2012

What a Funny Munchkin

Munchkin is such a funny little boy.  As I think almost everyone knows, he has consistently refused to drink out of a bottle since birth and has only recently agreed that drinking out of a cup and a sippy cup are ok things to do.  We're actually still practicing with that.  Well there is a specific time period where he will drink out of a bottle it would seem.  This happened a few weeks ago and again today.  Both of these times he was absolutely miserable and only wanted to nurse all day long.  I have a small problem with that because he also has a tendency to bite when he's teething too.  So needless to say I was trying to figure out an alternative so I offered him a bottle.  Surprisingly he will take it.  But only when teething.  If you offer it at any other time he will flat out refuse.


Of course I had to take a picture for proof.  


No comments:

Post a Comment