Sunday, December 11, 2011

Happy Almost Birthday

December 11th was a much better day today than it was last year.  Last year I had gone to the hospital to wait for my wee  guy to be born 7 weeks early and have some heart surgery.    I was a little on the worried side there (well a lot).

Today however we had a birthday party for our Munchkin.  He's got a bit of a cold and we recently changed his medication so he was one sleepy boy.  So sleepy in fact, he fell asleep in his father's arms just as we were getting everything together for the Happy Birthday Song and cupcake.  We sang anyway.  

Sadly I seem to have had a malfunction on the video I was taking.






Moral of the story???  Don't try to hold the cupcake and shoot the video at the same time. 


Tomorrow on his actual birthday we will try again with the cupcake and see if he has some.  And we'll have his dad do the video this time.   I can't believe he's going to be a whole year old tomorrow.  Where did the time fly.

No comments:

Post a Comment