Sunday, February 27, 2011

11 Weeks Old!

Today Robbie is 11 weeks old.  I can't believe how the time has flown by.  He's been growing by leaps and bounds.  As of Friday he was 4.0 Kg.  This is almost double the weight he was when he was born.  Mind you he does love to eat.  I think he would eat all day long if we let him.  I get this vague feeling he might be catching up for lost time or something.

Every day he spends a little more time being active.  He really likes the little playmat at dangly toys as well as the wrist rattles we've got for him.

The cats seem to have adjusted to this invader into their home.  Tabitha pretty much ignores him and wants all of his toys.  Cranberry mostly ignores him and looks at him with sad eyes from time to time when she wants to cuddle with me.  She has a couple of times cuddled with both of us on my lap.  That's been pretty cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment