Friday, November 12, 2010

Getting there

So tomorrow I'll be 29 weeks along.  Time is slipping by so quickly.  The end of January seems so far away yet so close.

I've noticed in the past week I've become fairly clumsy and my centre of balance has changed.  It's a little difficult get used to.  I think the hardest part right now is the fact that all of my joints have started aching.  Well that and I've developed a distinct waddle.

On the nifty side, Munchkin has been kicking up a storm and seems to be moving about a fair bit.  Actually Munchkin loves to push at Cranberry when she's draped herself all over me.  Cranberry gets a really funny look on her face when it happens.

My midwife thinks that all is going well which is good.  I've graduated from seeing her once a  month to every too weeks.

Now back to my quiet night on the couch.

No comments:

Post a Comment